Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Bella turns 9!


Our favorite girl turned 9 years old! I can't believe how the time has flown by, she was just a baby yesterday. We are so lucky to have such a smart, beautiful, talented daughter that has the kindest heart imaginable. Her capacity to love, and care for others is only something we can all learn from. I feel blessed that God gave me her.

 Since we had a big party back in Seattle for all the kids combined, this special day was more for the family. She had very specific requests this year. Swimming was a the top of the list, I'll post pics of that once I can figure out how to get them off my phone :-) Dinner HAD to be pizza, and cake HAD to be made by mom. Chocolate to be exact, with pink frosting. We aim to please!

 After the sugar rush was complete, ICE AGE was on the agenda. Off to the movies, not  huge sacrifice by the way, it was over 100 degrees outside!
I'd say it was a pretty perfect day. Big thanks from the big girl were given, and lots of thankful prayers :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment